This Autumn, we're launching a huge promotion. Before the end of October we are offering to double your capacity for free when you buy at least 4 months ahead. That means double the RAM, double the CPU, double the data... everything! It's super simple, here's how it works:
When you open a new account and buy a plan (or extend an existing plan in an existing account) for 4 or more months, then we'll give you a free, identical plan for the same length of time, either in the same account or in a new account in any of our 10 data centres worldwide.
Or, to put it another way:
if (new(plan) or extend(plan)) and months >= 4: plan = plan * 2 extra_cost = 0
This offer is available to all users until the 31st of October, so now is the time to take advantage of it. Not only is it perfect for new users, it's also ideal if you are an existing user who has a new project, or if you want to run extra servers, increase the size of your servers, or set up failover to another region. This gives you extra capacity that can be used to plan strategically, or to test, at no extra cost.
If you're interested, please call us or email us at email@example.com and we'll walk you through it.
The full terms and conditions of the offer are as follows:
- The offer is valid if you buy a plan that lasts 4 or more months and contact us before midnight GMT on the 31st of October 2015.
- The free plan will start immediately, and lasts for the same number of days as the purchased plan.
- The offer is for expanding existing servers or creating new ones, not a discount on servers already running with ElasticHosts.
- Existing plans must be extended at their current size or greater, not reduced then extended.
- No servers are to be moved from other ElasticHosts accounts into the account where the promotion is active.
- For accounts with multiple plans, either all plans must be extended, or the plans must first be merged before the offer is valid.
- The free plan will not be transferred or converted to pre-pay balance.
- The offer does not apply to Microsoft SQL licences.